Photo courtesy of: Verna Pitts
Private funds make the difference between good libraries and great libraries.
Here is how your gift can make a difference:
- $25 can purchase 1 hardcover book
- $85 can purchase 1 e-book
- $100 can purchase 10 children’s picture books
- $250 can enable the library to offer one book in 6 different formats
- $600 can purchase 75 easy readers in both fiction and non-fiction titles.
- $1,500 can purchase 100 books in such popular series subjects as travel, test preparation, college guides, and price guides.
- $2,500 can fill an entire bookshelf with new books
- $3,500 can purchase 290 additional copies of bestsellers to shorten waiting lists